A little hint for 'dressing up' your B bags....

Beverly

beverlys.net
O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
I 'discovered' today that popping on an earring onto your B bag really dresses them up, plus they're really interchangable since they just hook on.

I actually got the original idea from Deana's home-made braids, which she attaches using an earring clasp as well. But since I'm NOT creative at all, I'm happy with second best and hooking on my earrings instead :P

Anyway, just thought I'd share! Maybe most of you ladies already do this and I'm just late to the party.. but if you don't already, this is a fun way to dress up your bags :smile:

:wlae:

(on my Seafoam First)
BseafoamFirstcharm1.jpg

Attachments

• BseafoamFirstcharm1.jpg
    BseafoamFirstcharm1.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 59
^^
ITA with powderpuff! The earrings look great but that seafoam.. wow! I've seen other pictures and on ebay and stuff and never understood what the big deal was with seafoam.. but after seeing your picture I now know why!!! GORGEOUS!!

Great idea Beverly!

:yahoo: That's the spirit!!! I love seeing gals making their bags uniquely special! And she told me she was creatively defficient!!! It looks great! I also prefer how the charm or accessory looks in the middle of the zipper pull, as opposed to on the bag's handles! Great job Bev!!!
:wlae: