A little help...

jenarae

Feb 23, 2007
So...

I was feeding Toby Iams Puppy dry food since the day he came home. (Since that's what the breeders fed him) He was eating this for about 4 and a half months before this whole recall thing happened. After the battery incident (don't know if everyone remembers it) his eating habits changed. I threw away the rest of the Iams and went out and bought The Good life Recipe. Which is not part of the Menu foods recall. He's down to less that a quarter left in the bag, but still seeks no interest in eating twice a day like he used to. He's thrown up twice since he's been on this new food and i don't know if it's just from the food change or he's just being picky. He acts completely normal and scarfs down his treats like normal...so i don't know what to think of this! Has anyone else ever had this streek of "not wanting to eat like before" with any of their pets? :shrugs:

Maya has been on many different kinds of foods and one in particular she would throw up every so often. So I changed it. I would call your vet to make sure; and maybe that particular food isn't for him.