A little help using vuitton.fr?

1. Hi everyone,

I noticed that www.vuitton.fr has e-shopping available. Will they only ship within france, or will they also ship to Germany?

I can't read french very well (My 2 years of HS French is long gone!) so I'm not really...getting it, lol :smile:

2. Hmm I had a read through the online part and it seems to me the French online shopping only ships to France and Corsica...maybe write them an email to check???

3. i think the only ship to france and great britain (?).

4. Oh, please let us know if you find out!

5. They don't ship to Germany (sadly :crybaby:).
    I asked them month ago about this, and they said they were "planning" this for the "future"...

6. I'm from Italy and i wrote them about shipping destinations few months ago..actually they ship ONLY to France :sad:

7. They only ship to France and UK at the moment. :sad:

For the rest of the Europe "the project is still under study", they informed me and my friend about a week ago. It's very unfair especially for us who doesn't have a LV store where we live, but on other hand it gives me a very good reason to fly to France or Italy at least 3 or 4 times a year. :lol:

8. Don't worry :flowers: , the only phrase you'll need is Nehmen Sie Kreditkarten? = Acceptez-vous les cartes de credit?

;)

9. I speak, read, and write French so I can help you to translate if you need some help.........just msg me:biggrin:

10. Good question???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice