a little help please.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. when was the last time you saw w caprice key ring in store?

i want one to go with my artsy when i get her and it hasnt ben on the websight in a long time i was guessing it was discontinued.buti was hoping they wer still around

the last time i was in the store was november and they had one then on display ((i didnt ask quantity))

thanks

2. #2 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  3. The last time I saw them in my local store was early December, if I remember correctly... I don't think I noticed when I was in the store, this past weekend.

4. Hmmm...I think November was the last time I saw it.

5. have not seen it for a while now in any of my local LV's

6. It's a very pretty key chain and would look perfect on your Artsy. Have you called around to see if someone can locate one for you?

7. I saw one at my LV today -- I've sent you a PM with the info!!

8. (double post -- sorry!!!)

9. thanks guys i apreceatie this .. thank u so much for the PM 19 flowers !!
    xxxoo

10. I have the caprice bag charm and I LOVE it! Good luck finding it, it will look fabulous on your artsy!

11. I just got one today to go on my Artsy MM!! check the bay, although they rarely come up, my SA says no more, if someone finds one in store, better snap it up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice