A little help needed on Spanish..

The acento is the second one you listed.

Siempre en mi corazon is the proper way to say it, but in Spain they will often times talk in 'shorthand' - Siempre en corazon, for example. You can usually cut off the 'yo' or 'tu' or whatever, if you are talking to someone who will obviously take it for granted that you mean me, you, or when you say always in my heart...that you are obviously talking about yourself. You will get a feel for when it is appropriate to do so :smile:

Candace is right; this will happen a lot in the Spanish language, but it does not apply for this specific phrase. It doesn't make sense without the pronoun. Native speaker here!

Missmustard, right on, I just used a bad example to illustrate the point I think :s
This is how my brain is working lately:
Mi cabeza funktioniert nicht! LOL!!! SERIOUSLY I HAVE ISSUES.

I see what you're saying, Candace. For example (por ejemplo), in the phrase Ella es aburrida (she is boring), you could drop the "ella" and just say "Es aburrida." But you can't drop possessive pronouns since they are needed to show possession. However, unless you want to be more specific, "Es" already implies the ella in context.

I see what you're saying, Candace. For example (por ejemplo), in the phrase Ella es aburrida (she is boring), you could drop the "ella" and just say "Es aburrida." But you can't drop possessive pronouns since they are needed to show possession. However, unless you want to be more specific, "Es" already implies the ella in context.

HEEHEE yep, I said above that I used a bad example. :biggrin: The brain, it works not on the weekends....:biggrin: