A little help needed on Spanish..

The acento is the second one you listed.

Siempre en mi corazon is the proper way to say it, but in Spain they will often times talk in 'shorthand' - Siempre en corazon, for example. You can usually cut off the 'yo' or 'tu' or whatever, if you are talking to someone who will obviously take it for granted that you mean me, you, or when you say always in my heart...that you are obviously talking about yourself. You will get a feel for when it is appropriate to do so :smile:

Siempre en mi corazon is the proper way to say it, but in Spain they will often times talk in 'shorthand' - Siempre en corazon, etc. You can usually cut off the 'yo' or 'tu' or whatever, if you are talking to someone who will obviously take it for granted that you mean me, you, or when you say always in my heart...that you are obviously talking about yourself.

Thank you very much!!:flowers:

Siempre en mi corazon is the proper way to say it, but in Spain they will often times talk in 'shorthand' - Siempre en corazon, for example. You can usually cut off the 'yo' or 'tu' or whatever, if you are talking to someone who will obviously take it for granted that you mean me, you, or when you say always in my heart...that you are obviously talking about yourself. You will get a feel for when it is appropriate to do so :smile:

thanks for clarifying that, i speak both spanish and some italian and in italian that accents go in the opposite direction and i get it horribly confused.

thanks for clarifying that, i speak both spanish and some italian and in italian that accents go in the opposite direction and i get it horribly confused.

LOL and then in French they can go either way...
yeah....it is hard to keep everything straight!!!
And then add in German! I QUIT!!!! LOL!!!!!

LOL and then in French they can go either way...
yeah....it is hard to keep everything straight!!!
And then add in German! I QUIT!!!! LOL!!!!!

yeah i took two semesters of german and when i couldn't immediately come up with the right word, i'd sometimes subconsciously substitute a spanish word without even realizing it until i got my paper back. SO confusing!

I was so messed up in German class, that we would do readings, and I would read them to myself in SPANISH!!! :s I didn't feel so bad because I found out quickly that Germans would rather speak to you in English anyway. My husband's German accent and vocabulary is near impeccable, so I let him speak when we had to use German. I was terrible :s

I was so messed up in German class, that we would do readings, and I would read them to myself in SPANISH!!! :s

I don't know how many times in my German class I'd reply in Spanish without thinking.

After a month in Austria someone asked me something in Spanish at restaurant and without thinking I replied in German. Funny how that happens :upsidedown: