A Little H Shopping Trip

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in the Hermes forum before, but I have to admit that I lurk here quite a bit, to admire your beautiful items.

I don't shop at H that often because there isn't one in my state! :crybaby: But this weekend, I was in Vegas and since I don't gamble, I did a little shopping... :graucho:

Attachments

• hermesboxes.jpg
    hermesboxes.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 83
I will start small... I really wanted a CDC cuff, but alas, there were none. So the lovely SA who was helping me showed me some other bracelets. I only chose one...

Attachments

• hermesbracelet.jpg
    hermesbracelet.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 90
Then I took a look at the scarf counter. I love, love, love scarves!! I must have tried on 25 of them, but I couldn't take them all. So I chose a few...

Attachments

• kellyscarf.jpg
    kellyscarf.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 72
  • coeurscarf.jpg
    coeurscarf.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 197
  • chapeauscarf.jpg
    chapeauscarf.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 86
  • bolducscarf.jpg
    bolducscarf.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 68
I browsed a bit, and chatted with my SA for almost 40 minutes. My poor BF waited very patiently. I met the store manager, who was also very helpful. And I decided that maybe I could use a few more scarves...:graucho:

Attachments

• lebalscarf.jpg
    lebalscarf.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 80
  • lesamoreuxscarf.jpg
    lesamoreuxscarf.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 71
  • lesdamesscarf.jpg
    lesdamesscarf.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 65
The manager asked me if I was looking for anything else, in particular. (Um, yeah!) I tried not to be too eager. I asked about different leathers, first. I am a huge fan of boxcalf and chevre.

So the manager disappeared to search through their inventory. She found one boxcalf Kelly, a 25 cm sellier, in black with ph. It was adorable! If it had been a 28 or 32 cm, it would have been adopted immediately, but the 25 was simply too small. :crybaby:

There was nothing in chevre, and I didn't expect that there would be.

I was not done yet though! I was determined to leave with something...