A little H retail therapy...

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
orangebox.jpg

Had a rough week with the boys, so headed to my H boutique for a some cheering up (no cool narrative like razor, I'll save that for someday when I get a kelly or bolide). My first H scarf! Greens & oranges are two of the colors I wear most! Thank you to all the ladies who posted in my scarf thread. I have literally never worn a scarf before in my life, so I will have a good time learning the different way to tie it!!!

Amy

Attachments

• openingbox.jpg
    openingbox.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 60
  • newscarf.jpg
    newscarf.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 98
Yay! Congratullations on your first Hscarf!

7000.gif
7000.gif
7000.gif

Thanks everyone--I'm now sitting here in my jammies & a face mask, so no modeling shots for now. The SA didn't even show me a plisse, so I will check those out next time. I also got to try out a 31cm rigide bolide--I believe it was gold VL. I did like it very much, but it didn't sing to me like the kelly I tried out in the past. I have come to find out 1) I love the rigide/sellier style 2) I love leathers such as VL & chevre and 3) I find the smaller size bags suit me best.

Anyway, it was just nice to get away for a few hours :tup:

Congratulations! May you wear your H scarf in good health.

If you are serious about the Bolide in stiff leather, do consider getting it sooner than later. All new seasons' Bolides will be in soft leathers.