A Little Golden Reveal

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
And another one joins the family. Please welcome my "Royal" Lady Dior.

Sorry for the extra pictures, I've recently purchased a scarf at Ferragamo (I didn't know they made scraves) and decided it was the only time that I would have the opportunity to play and photograph it.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Wow congratulations on your stunning new Lady Dior! When you said "little", I wasn't expecting a bag. This is quite the reveal :biggrin:

Jshopaholic

Jul 24, 2013
i agree with averagejoe,, i thought i was the gold miss dior clutch,, i own this bag you will really love it! congratulations ^^

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
Wow congratulations on your stunning new Lady Dior! When you said "little", I wasn't expecting a bag. This is quite the reveal :biggrin:
That flash of gold is beautiful! What an amazing exotic LD.
Such a stunner! Enjoy her
i agree with averagejoe,, i thought i was the gold miss dior clutch,, i own this bag you will really love it! congratulations ^^
WOW! What a beauty
Thanks everyone!

I guess "little" is subjective LOL. I usually love and purchase much bigger handbags, so this bag is on the smaller side for me. I'm really happy to own this piece. I didn't think they were still in production or existed. Apparently, there are a few pieces left and I am glad to have one. She is truly an exceptional beauty!

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
Stunning bag, congrats! My mom has the all black python version with silver in the middle and it is absolutely gorgeous.