A little gift for myself

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday I was at the Mothersday Event at my LV Boutique and spent a wonderful evening with my hubby and my favorite SA. We tested extra old Hennessy Cognac, learned about the correct packing of Pegase and Keepall and had Champagne. I didn't leave without something pretty and useful for me :smile:.
    Anyone interested?

Attached Files:

2. It sounds like a lovely evening! I can't wait to see what you got! :heart:

3. May I present my Clemence in Monogram/Fuchsia! I love this wallet - fits everything I need and looks very elegant IMO!

Attached Files:

4. Indeed it does! Beautiful choice.... Congrats!! :smile:

5. It's lovely. Enjoy it!

6. beautiful wallet - congrats!

7. Pretty!

8. Very pretty, congrats!

9. Thank you all for your nice comments, very kind of you!

10. Pretty! :smile:

11. Lovely! Congrats!

12. You are going to love it! It is beautiful, congrats!

13. Very cute wallet, congrats!

14. Thanks, do you have one, too? How does it hold up?

15. I actually just purchased mine on Sunday and I have been using it since. The one I received is hard and structured and the zipper is incredible. So I am going to say, I may have to use this wallet and not retire it as quickly as the Emilie wallet.