A Little Gem from Paris...

pluiee ,margaritas and Night Jasmine ,

Thank you!:smile:

Yup, think I will wear the red dress or something, will see my wardrobe again maybe tmr....I love dresses cos they are a no brainer :yes:

Maybe I can post a pic on the actual ensemble over the weekend, then you gals can give me some feedback cos u are all so fab! What say you? :yes: or :nogood:?

Am thinking of using the new Chanel this Sat, thinking of how to coordinate for my best friend's church wedding. Suggestions are welcome!

Plus need to think of something for the dinner later on Sat, it is a beach theme so tot Chanel is not so appropriate? Or does it work too? You gals are the experts here! :smile: Tks in advance, ladies!

Ladies - tks to those who gave advice for the wedding. I did not manage to make it for the church wedding as fell really sick last night and blown $110 on medical bills - stupid doctor!:cursing:

In the end, I wore the red dress, the S/S 08 2.55 Chanel flap, matching sandals, and yup, heeding your advice, ligfht makeup and diamonds set in white gold acessories (earrings and necklace) for the wedding dinner.:yes:

Tho' near the beach (10 min walk, so not that near), it is held in hotel ballroom, so it is a good thing I did not turn up in bikini top and wrap skirt.:rolleyes:

Here are the pics of the dress and the sandals :smile:

Attachments

• dress.JPG
    dress.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 55
  • sandals.JPG
    sandals.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 51