A little eye candy from Dior

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is a video from Dior showcasing the Fall/Winter 2012 shoes and handbags.

Just a bit of eye candy for the day :biggrin:

2. wow,the lemon color shoes and bag seem really refreshing :smile:

3. Yeah I really love that yellow, especially with the darker contrast lining inside.

4. Too many adorable shoes and bags!!! I'm overwhelmed!!! Thanks for sharing this! :smile:

5. These stills comprise the Woman Fall-Winter 2012 shoe collection catalogue:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. these are my favourites from the shoe collection and I love the volume of the skirt of the coat in the last photo with it belted! OH bought me a DIY clothes making book and I've been obsessed with the 70s style shirt dress with the full A-line skirt which the coat reminds me of! I bought the dress pattern so once I get some fabric, I'll be able to start making my own clothes :biggrin:

8. Beautiful!!!

9. So pretty!!!

10. the beige ballerina are not been produced in the colour unfortunately

11. Wow they are really making use of the camera technology that they used for the Dior Versailles video shoot last season, where each frame has enough clarity to be used as a still image for an ad.

12. I don't usually say this but I love ALL the shoes in that ad! Especially the ones with the pretty bows behind. :love: