A Little Experiment

hmmm... I don't htink boycotting for a month will do much damage to LV... maybe for 1/2 year... but I don't htink anyone of us can last that long lol

Oh, ya, I didn't plan on buying anything for August and September anyway, so I'm in!

I'm in!!

(But, don't you think LV will feel ok about it ((only 1 month for slow season))..since in Sept, there will be a hugh profit for them from people who buy Nimbus & Sophie?)

I'm In .. can't afford anything new for awhile anyway - I have something I'll be buying but not from LV direct. My next planned purchase is the Berkeley.

Maybe also write a letter/online petition with everyones names added (real names) and forward it to the company. If they see a long list of names all boycotting it's bound to get their attention - I think the letter would be needed to draw attention to the boycott.

Just my .02 worth.

ITA :tup: Since most of (our) names that will appear on the list are really HUGH customers (some are VIPs, some are significant customers, some are VICs, some bought more than 10 LVs)... I think LV must have our names on database somewhere.:rolleyes: