A Little Eva Question:

MrsPPS

Happily Ever After
May 26, 2012
Sorry if I'm repeating any other posts, but - could all you lovely Eva owners please tell me:

Will a passport for in Eva (UK passport - although I think they are all a similar size?)??

TIA

Sorry, my iPhone changed 'fit' to 'for' in the original post... Didn't realise, but now I've read it back it clearly makes no sense. Sorry!

But, yes, I am asking if a passport will fit in Eva... And you have both provided me with an answer - thank you! :smile:

Here's a photo... Hope this helps.
I took my Speedy B overseas and it was the best bag for traveling. I have yet to take my Eva, but I would imagine that it will be perfect...it's so light, stylish and yes, LV!!

Attachments

• image-38442768.jpg
    image-38442768.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 338
I know where you're going!

~ jealous ~

Where are you going?

Yes, I finally got round to booking my tickets!! I'm going to Paris in September. :smile: Am resisting the temptation to buy an Eva before I go, will fly out with another bag and pick up an Eva while I'm there. It'll be lovely to have something in my collection from Champs Élysées store.

How are you both?

I'm excited you're going to Paris.

I hope you have a great time shopping, strolling the Seine and sipping cappucinos at little bistros.

Yeesh. Now I want to go back!

MrsPPS said:
Yes, I finally got round to booking my tickets!! I'm going to Paris in September. :smile: Am resisting the temptation to buy an Eva before I go, will fly out with another bag and pick up an Eva while I'm there. It'll be lovely to have something in my collection from Champs Élysées store.

How are you both?

Nice! Are you getting the monogram or De Eva ?
I'm doing great, thx for asking. I'm going on a week-long vacation tomorrow to Sedona for some R and R.

I'm excited you're going to Paris.

I hope you have a great time shopping, strolling the Seine and sipping cappucinos at little bistros.

Yeesh. Now I want to go back!

That is the plan - I really want to do one of the cruises down the Seine, it was highly recommended by someone.

I am also, ashamedly, going to Disneyland for one day while we are there. We got free entry tickets, I've never been, so the kid in me decided it would be fun. I have a mission to get a photo with Mickey Mouse! I am embarrassed to admit that! Lol.

Nice! Are you getting the monogram or De Eva ?
I'm doing great, thx for asking. I'm going on a week-long vacation tomorrow to Sedona for some R and R.

I'm thinking DE... I have a Mono Speedy and a DA Speedy, so the DE would complete my 'canvas' collection.

Ooh, how nice to be having a week off - I hope you have a fabulously relaxing time! I'm sure you will. Have you been before?