A little Ebay + store haul reveal =3

Aaorin

May 16, 2010
First, Poppy leather ID Skinny. I love the way it looks and feels - so delicate and sparkly, but I do have concerns about how it'll wear. Looks like it'll be very easy to get it dirty.

Second one, an addition to my gold Poppy storypatch family - snagged this little cross body for $40 off Ebay, perfect condition. Feels a bit too small, but I'm definitely going to be using it a lot. I love this line SO much.

And the last a med Carly. This one I am very meh about - I'm not a fan of colour, not to mention the bag is pre-owned and has quite a a lot of wear(in my opinion). When I buy used bags, I only go for like new conditions - this one I got a little bid-happy I admit, without bothering to find out all the details. It was cheap, $50, and it does feel nice on my shoulder, but I think it'll have to go.

And a group photo! :cool:

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 564
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 552
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 569
Great choices. I have that mini skinny and love it, though ITA it's delicate ... and I love the Carly bag, that's one of my favorite styles. Congrats!

I have a Poppy universal case in that sparkly leather. Mine is Strawberry Milk. I use it to keep my iPod Touch in and after having it nearly a year it's still like new. I would never buy a bag in that leather but I think it's fine in the small leather goods.

ooh a blingy little trio! love everything!
i dont have an id skinny in that leather but i love the ball-chain wrist-strap on mine so much! holds credit cards in zipper section and around it, my license, AAA card, rite aid wellness card, and 2-3 insurance cards!

Love your loot! I have the same ID Skinny...it's soooo beautiful, isn't it??? I love touching it..after I wash my hands. lol It does seem delicate but I love using it daily!