a little early birthday present *reveal*

X3SHAR

inLVOE
O.G.
May 16, 2010
image_zpskevuweaq.jpeg

image_zpsdw6x4jh7.jpeg

My birthday isn't until April 6th but I couldn't wait to treat myself. I have been craving a new wallet for some time now and have always had a Louis one & for some odd reason I never thought of buying anywhere else.. When I started looking for new ones I was always stalking the LV website thinking "nothing really speaks to me". I haven't been feeling any of their styles, except for maybe my all time favorite.. the Sarah (again) in Epi leather this time but didnt care for any of the current colors. I don't know what clicked but I decided to check the Chanel boutique and (even though it is just black) I fell in love with it. It still looks and feels like a Sarah wallet too
image_zpsuetzgosx.jpeg

image_zpskevuweaq.jpeg

image_zpsdw6x4jh7.jpeg

My birthday isn't until April 6th but I couldn't wait to treat myself. I have been craving a new wallet for some time now and have always had a Louis one & for some odd reason I never thought of buying anywhere else.. When I started looking for new ones I was always stalking the LV website thinking "nothing really speaks to me". I haven't been feeling any of their styles, except for maybe my all time favorite.. the Sarah (again) in Epi leather this time but didnt care for any of the current colors. I don't know what clicked but I decided to check the Chanel boutique and (even though it is just black) I fell in love with it. It still looks and feels like a Sarah wallet too
image_zpsuetzgosx.jpeg

You will love this wallet, HAPPY Birthday