A little dissapointed but still look what arrived today...

I prefer the Apple. My mom got all of the LMB products and I'm not that wild about them. I much prefer the Apple. It doesn't take away the shine at all in my opinion. Do 3 coats, let it dry 30 minutes or so between each coat, buff it with a soft rag after each coat. I use the LMB for handles but I can't tell if it does much yet, too early to tell.

just wanted to pop in and say I think your city is GORGEOUS!!! I think the color might fade a little with use and exposure to UV light over time anyway ;) it's gorgeous!!! enjoy it!

I prefer the Apple. My mom got all of the LMB products and I'm not that wild about them. I much prefer the Apple. It doesn't take away the shine at all in my opinion. Do 3 coats, let it dry 30 minutes or so between each coat, buff it with a soft rag after each coat. I use the LMB for handles but I can't tell if it does much yet, too early to tell.

I followed your advice, this poor bag was really thirsty, the first coat dissapeared in like 2 minutes, after the second no real change, after the third it's a little smoother; I will leave it alone over night and maybe try a forth tomorrow.

It has tiny veines that you can rather feel than see.

It reminds me of a skipper's, handsome, tanned skin that went thru wind and weather.:shame: