A little disappointed

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
I received my fold over buckle Bulga in this amazing purple from Shopbop and I was disappointed. It was folded in two and stuffed into a skinny little box. When I took it out there was a thin scratch across the front flap of the purse and the leather was broken up where the purse has been folded in half. It was not packaged safely to prevent damage. They were very nice about returning it but I doubt I will order a purse from them in the future. I have ordered belts before and clothes and they have been OK but this was disappointing. Am I the only one?

No it was apparently the last one. They had a lighter purple but I didn't like the shade and honestly I am afraid they would send a replacement the same way they sent this one and I would have to return it again. It's funny you know kids toys from Toys r us come padded in huge bubble wrap and a pricey purse comes stuffed in a tiny box. I think I will not order from ShopBop again.

that's too bad! i order from shopbop a lot and i've never had problems with their packaging. but good for you for saying something about it. did they refund your return shipping costs when you explained the situation?