A little Coach confession....

lol you could do what I do, when I obsess over buying a bag I usually leave it in the bag in my closet w/the tag on and reciept inside. And If I don't like it (not used) I'll take it back. That's what I did with the white shoulder tote, and chealsea hobo that I bought. I got them for great deals and was prob. the only reason I bought them, but took them back for store credit and was able to get the 2 ali's!!! But I agree w/kimmie, try to sell a couple of bags that you wont miss too much and then get the heritage tote!!!

Oh dont worry - things like this have a way of working themselves out. You'll probably get some $$ for Christmas from somebody, then if you sell a bag or two that you dont use, you should be able to get this plus hubby get his tickets. I'm pretty sure that since there are a rather springy bag, but are coming out in December, that they'll be around for a while.

aw.. I totally understand about your obsession with the bag.. it's really beautiful.. I was once obsessed with the Legacy shoulder bag that I dreamed about it..
I agreed with others that maybe you tried to sell some of your unused bags and saved up to buy this beauty and also a concert ticket for your DH.. he's been so nice to you and totally deserved it..:yes:

Happy holidays Dear :flowers:

Thank you so much everyone. You guys are always beyond sweet.

I know everything will work out for the best! She is quite the beauty!

I guess the real reason I'm feeling bad is because I'm obsessing over something so material when I already have so much to be happy about (DH for example!) And he is so good to me, I hate to ask him for another bag!

Thanks again everyone!!:heart:

Think positive thoughts!! It could still work out. Your story sounds familiar to me. The bag I obsessed over was the Poppy Duffle. I really wanted it, but I always wait for bags to go on sale at department stores or outlet shop. Anyway, I waited and waited and one day I saw some Poppy wristlets on sale at Nordstrom so I asked about the duffle. It was on sale too, but they would have to get it from another store. I waited again and finally I called and asked and they told me they could not get it. I was so frustrated, but they did have some of the wristlets left and I drove in to pick one of those up. They were kind of busy when I got there so I looked around a bit. I checked the clearance table and there it was....my Poppy Duffle. Even better, they had marked it down another $100. I could not believe it!!! I ended up only paying $168 for it (after the Nordstorm note I was able to put toward the purchase)!!

The moral to the story is...it will happen if it is meant to be!

Good luck. Hope you will be able to get the bag you love so much!

Think positive thoughts!! It could still work out. Your story sounds familiar to me. The bag I obsessed over was the Poppy Duffle. I really wanted it, but I always wait for bags to go on sale at department stores or outlet shop. Anyway, I waited and waited and one day I saw some Poppy wristlets on sale at Nordstrom so I asked about the duffle. It was on sale too, but they would have to get it from another store. I waited again and finally I called and asked and they told me they could not get it. I was so frustrated, but they did have some of the wristlets left and I drove in to pick one of those up. They were kind of busy when I got there so I looked around a bit. I checked the clearance table and there it was....my Poppy Duffle. Even better, they had marked it down another $100. I could not believe it!!! I ended up only paying $168 for it (after the Nordstorm note I was able to put toward the purchase)!!

The moral to the story is...it will happen if it is meant to be!

Good luck. Hope you will be able to get the bag you love so much!

Thank you! Maybe it's the PINK that makes a person obsess so much!!!! That pink sig combo is deadly!! lol!

Obsession is why we post here! Understand, it's like a fix. You just need it, so get it. I have been obsessed with the Mandy signature (khaki with black trim) for a full year (it was released last year with the original legacy collection), denying it to myself, saying that it was too much money, that I already have so many Coach bags...and I just got it, and I feel complete. Girl, get the bag. We all need you to get it. Get it, girl.

Obsession is why we post here! Understand, it's like a fix. You just need it, so get it. I have been obsessed with the Mandy signature (khaki with black trim) for a full year (it was released last year with the original legacy collection), denying it to myself, saying that it was too much money, that I already have so many Coach bags...and I just got it, and I feel complete. Girl, get the bag. We all need you to get it. Get it, girl.
hehe! I definitely will! I'm selling two bags I never use, they should be gone by Christmas, and I should have my bag right after Christmas!!!!!! YAY! And, of course DH still gets to go see Van Halen! All works out!

Thanks everyone! You are all so sweet, I know when I'm feeling icky, I can always come here to be cheered up! (((big hug))) to all of the Coach tPFers!

It's ok, You will get your bag. It will all work itself out. I know it feels weird to be obsessing over something so small as a purse, but hey *we* all do it:P I feel the same way as you about it, I don't **need** them, I have plently.. I have a wonderful life and DH, great kids etc... why am I all worried about this? When I take a step back I realize it is sort of silly, but I still do it, haha! I mean.. I am going to wake up at 6 in the morning to drive for 3 hours one way to get an Ali.. :lol:

Omg....I feel like a crazy person! I am so worried about missing out on the Pink Heritage Tote!
11351_BKHPK_t.jpg

It's just a bag!!! Why am I obsessing over it? I feel so bad, because it comes out after Christmas sometime, which is not the best financial time for us, but I'm so worried about it selling out. I feel sooo selfish! And my poor hubby, he said, "if we get money for Christmas, we will hurry up and order it." he is so sweet, but I can't do that to my hubby, he has a concert he wants to go to this spring too, and I want him to be able to go.

I LOVE bags, especially Coach as much as all of you, but I've never obsessed over a bag like this before:sad: Usually I can just say, "maybe later." Jeez, what's going on with me anyway?

Sorry for the rant everyone....I just needed to get it off of my chest. :heart: Thanks for listening/reading everyone!

Beautiful!