A little Chanel birthday reveal!!!

iS2Chanel

May 3, 2014
Just wanted to share my birthday surprise this year - I'm feeling very spoilt at the moment!

My beloved dog passed away this year, work has been a nightmare and I have 1 month left to hand up my masters thesis. Overall, it's been a very stressful year so my hubby thought he would spoil me. My husband organised 3 days of celebration leading up to my big day. Day 1 is celebrations with friends. Day 2 is a formal romantic dinner with hubby and day 3 is when all the family get together for a big dinner! I'm going to need to detox and diet for a month after this haha

I don't get my bag yet, but we are waiting to get it when we go travelling at during the Christmas break!

Anyway, to the reveal. This is from Day 1 😍❤️

Anyone here for a small birthday reveal?

I am here. Sorry to hear about all of the challenges you've been going through. Your DH is so thoughtful. Happy birthday, can't wait to see your birthday surprise!

And this is it! I've been wanting one for a while ever since people started posting their mod shots with it! This isn't the surprise. My hubby told me I could choose something small before our trip, so I chose this. My awesome Saks SA got it in and shipped it to Oz within a week!

This is the code for those who are interested

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413607773.154923.jpg

Last edited:
For those who are wondering, my husband thought it would be fun to add the Fendi bag bug because he knew I loved them, even though he thinks they look funny haha

Introducing what I'm calling the Pokemon Ball Bag Bug haha

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413608002.383146.jpg