A little bummed - eBay polish purchase - Long

That stinks mspera but PLEASE enjoy what is INSIDE since that is what counts most ;) (not saying you shouldn't be bummed, cuz I TOTALLY get that!)

Aw I'm sorry hon!! I know how it feels to be highly anticipating something and then when it comes it's somehow messed up. But the important thing is you got your polish!! Enjoy it!!!

And marchtiger is such a sweetheart, I'm glad this worked out for you! :hugs:

I'm so sorry your polish leaked. I definitely think it's the sellers responsibility to make sure the bottle is tightly closed. I even sold a BNIB Riva recently to someone in Brazil, and even knowing it was brand new from chanel.com I still checked to make sure the top was tightly closed (it still moved a tiny bit when I tightened it) -- it's just common sense!

When I'm not thrilled with an *bay purchase, I usually just email the seller and explain nicely what is on my mind and see how the seller reacts (I used to say nothing and just suck it up because I hate conflicts, but now I realize it can't hurt to express your feelings, more often than not the seller will try to make things better). I too could spare a cap (let me know!), so I think with a fresh cap it will look nicer and you can forget about it and give yourself a beautiful mani :smile:

Qudz104, Batlovergirl, Beenie, and Chengj - :ty: all for your warm thoughts and support.

I am going to message the seller just to let her know what happened, not necessarily expecting anything in return - but to educate her of better handling/packaging/attention to detail sort of thing needed. It would stink if she sold another polish and didn't know that her packing could use some work and another girl gets a polish that's less than perfect/or less than it was when the person bid on it.

I appreciate the sounding board and support.

:hugs:

Thank you elisaq for the words of wisdom and offering of an extra cap as well. Such a lovely group of girls here. I feel more empowered now having emailed her. I really hope she replies back in a kind/thankful for the constructive advice kind of way

^^ That's perfect :smile:

That's good that you got it off your chest but also so the seller can be more aware of how she packages things, she should appreciate your comments since it's in her best interest too. Post pics when you wear your Mistral :smile: