A Little Brown Box was on my front porch...

loveuga

Dr. Love
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
And look who was inside!

STONEWASH BLUE NIKKI! :yahoo:

She's beautiful and absolutely everything that I thought she ever would or could be. I tried to capture her true color, which is quite difficult in photos... so there are some natural light photos by the window and then some others as well.

I got her on the bay from an incredibly sweet, wonderful seller who also happens to be a tPFer! Thank you so much, Lauren! I looooove my new Nikki!

I would have taken pictures of her beautiful packaging as well, but I was just so excited to rip the box open and see her!

Pictures coming in a sec!

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

Now by the window...

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Oh yes... and a group shot as well. The other Nikkis were getting a little jealous of all the attention lavished upon Stonewash Blue... so family photo time:

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

Don't worry... the blue you see inside of Stonewash Blue is just tissue paper!

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but that looks grey to me, especially in the group shots?? I do remember the auction though and I think it did look different. Maybe it's the color on my monitor... I'll look again when I get home. Congratulations nonetheless!!! :tup:

Thanks ladies!

lilsmiles - Pretty sure it was my flash in the camera on the group shots because it really washed her out... there are definitely tones of grey in her though. I think the window shots and alone shots are more representative of her true color.

We'll see how she looks later in the week up against Wine Nikki, who I will be picking up from the Post Office on Wednesday afternoon!

Thanks ladies!

lilsmiles - Pretty sure it was my flash in the camera on the group shots because it really washed her out... there are definitely tones of grey in her though. I think the window shots and alone shots are more representative of her true color.

We'll see how she looks later in the week up against Wine Nikki, who I will be picking up from the Post Office on Wednesday afternoon!

OMG, more?! WEE! I can't wait to see the Wine nikki! That sounds so yummy! :nuts: