A little blue today....

Rats, I thought you were gonna tell us you bought something in Blue Jean! :shame: I'm sorry you are feeling blue! **hugs** I just have a dog, but he acts like a teenager...he's a brat! :lol:
Anyway, I think you should buy yourself something in BJ to cheer you up. :wlae: Or have some chocolate...that always makes me feel better.

Oh SHopmom...my little one is just about 2 years old and the tantrum that she had this morning scares me about the teenage years to come...agghhhhh!!! SHe didn't want to wear shoes...no way, no how...so she went to school without...my little wild one!!

I wonder if it is karma - my mom tells me I was hell as a toddler and a teen!!

I have a variety of things I do when I am feeling blue. Some are not so good, but they help.

1. Shop.
2. Eat a delectable slice of cake from my favorite bakery Edible Art. Its a vanilla slice of heaven.
3. Play with my cat.
4. Talk to my HD
5. Play my piano or come on here to "hang out" with you fine ladies.
6.Get a tall white mocha from Starbucks (liquid form of heaven)
7. Read a good book (Right now I recommend Mama Day by Gloria Naylor or The Trophy Wife by Diana Diamond)

I love Scottish Folds.....they're so cute with those ears!!!!

KAT - You've got a Pink & Grey Galah!!!!!!!! They're from Down Here - my grandparents used to own one that swore like a trouper at people - does yours talk?

Bloody teenagers - I've heard girls are the worst - and here I am with two little girls waiting to grow up.........my life is gonna be hell in ten years from now.....I'll need lots of Hermes to make ME feel better!!!

Shopmom -

www.hermes.com

they've got new scarves in today.........:yes: ..........I find a long, hot bath always helps - and some alcohol.........!!!!! Or a lovely pedicure - treat yourself to some pampering.......if I was in SF we could go to a day spa for a girly day!!! ALL of the H gals - how FUN!!!!!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon - I hate days like that, but it will pass:heart: :flowers:

I hope you've got over your blues by now D. I know how you feel, I've been through it, and my son still drives me crazy from time to time...and my DH does so aswell...I usually go for a long walk with my dog or by myself, and that helps to let a bit of steam out...But mainly you've just got to work on yourself, like mental Joga, telling yourself that it's nothing serious, that it'll pass, trying to minimize these events....I know it's hard, but we must try and protect ourselves from these emotional storms.....Just my 2 cents... (hope you have a good sleep, and... "tomorrow's an other day" as Scarlet O'Hara used to say!):heart: :wlae:

Well guys! Did you ever have a day where you want to spend money like a drunken sailor but you can't find anything that floats your boat???? That was me today. Nothing. I even let myself down....I'm usually so good at finding SOMETHING. The only thing I bought was an eyeliner from Bobbi Brown.:shrugs:

well...as Duna says "tomorrows another day"....I'm gonna have to bring out the big guns....Hermes! :supacool:

Kristie....if I buy one more thing before my Croc comes home I'll shoot myself......I've gotta be good....I've gotta be good.....I've gotta be good.......