A little blood doesn't hurt anyone.............

dbeth

Feb 6, 2009
Wish I could do I live reveal on this absolutely gorgeous beauty, but I just don't have time. I never had the chance to drive an hour away to go see this in person, so I waited until it went on sale to have it delivered to me. And boy do I feel lucky because at the time I called about it, there was only 3 left company wide & I know they would go fast. This was a pre-sale & it took THREE different sales associates to get this bag from Neiman Marcus, so it was not a pleasant first experience. I have never bought a bag from NM before. So if anyone has a great SA, let me know!

Someone here described it as a deep blood red color, and that is EXACTLY what it looks like! Such a beautiful gorgeous color!!! LOVE IT!!!! :love: Worth the wait for this beauty!!

Introducing my new S/S11 Red Lacquered Stam!!! This first photo is the most accurate true color.

IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_7121.jpg

IMG_7123.jpg

In different lighting:

IMG_7140.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

Group shot of my Reds so you can see the color difference. All bags look true to color in this shot.

With Resort 09 Red Eugenie and Cherry Tart Ines. The Cherry Tart Ines is more of a brighter red than the Stam. I still think my favorite red from Marc is the Cherry Tart!!!!

IMG_7139.jpg

What a stunning color, and especially in quilted version stam! I've seen some beautiful reds in the patchwork version but I don't catch a lot in the quilted. Lovely bag and I can't believe it, only 3 left in the company? wow

This is why I was glad the Lav. Lacquered Stam didn't go on sale at Nordstrom, I couldn't afford both. But I also thought I was going to keep the Rose Karlie from the Nordies sale, but decided against it. So in all, one bag for the S/S isn't to bad for me! Hope it stays that way. Haha!

Thanks June! :smile: I know you are a big red lover too!!

What a stunning color, and especially in quilted version stam! I've seen some beautiful reds in the patchwork version but I don't catch a lot in the quilted. Lovely bag and I can't believe it, only 3 left in the company? wow

I know, I was surprised myself. And I agree, I havn't found much red in the quilted Stam that I love. So this is a most definite keeper!!

Oh, totally forgot! Nascar has a GORGEOUS Red Stardust Stam! I might be all over that if she decides to sell it. LOL!