A little appetizer before dinner (live reveal)...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I received a lovely beauty today. It's a HG of mine, but I'm a little undecided. Let me know what you think....

Any guesses?

Attached Files:

2. Yay... a live one. Do show.

3. A Brief!!!

ohhhh teaser...show :yahoo:

4. Here's another picture...

Attached Files:

5. Finger food is nice and all, but I'm HUNGRY!!! bring it on!!!!!!!

6. Something is peeking out from its dustbag...

Attached Files:

7. GH!!...

Marine????

8. Slinks -- You are good at guessing!

Attached Files:

9. blue roi?

EDIT: oops. congrats on ur new GSH marine!!!!!!!!!

10. marine sgh city??

11. Here is it...2008 Marine GSH City! I've always regretted letting go of a Marine Brief from 2007, and have been searching for a blue B-Bag for a while. It's gorgeous in person, but I'm kind of hesitating over how versatile the color is.

I should mention that it is a new-to-me City from Corey at RDL -- she was really lovely to work with (I traded in my GGH Cafe Day that's been sitting in my closet for months now). I highly recommend working with her.

Attached Files:

12. Some modeling pics...going through an uncomfortable in my skin phase right now...I know that the brown dress doesn't really go with the bag, but it was what I wore to work today.

Attached Files:

13. eek I was soo off! hahah

Wowow what a stunning combo Suli! Congrats!

14. Love it!!!

15. Looks great, enjoy her!