A little advice needed...

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
So last night I bought my husband's Valentine's Day gift, the ocean blue, taiga leather pocket organizer with red glazing, and picked myself up the Nice bb.
I love the way the Nice looks, but now that Ive gotten it home, I don't think it's very practical for my needs. I don't travel very often and already have a toiletries 26. I had thought about using it in combo with my speedy b strap to make it a purse, but I don't like the way the canvas pulls at the top with the strap on it.
Also, I kind of had my heart set on getting a PM. I tried on the reverse and it wasn't for me, and with the new releases coming out on the 24th, I thought I'd wait for the PM in empriente marine rouge. If that doesn't work out, I will get the PM in monogram.

So basically I'm asking for some opinions on weather I keep the nice bb and perhaps pick up some slgs, or keep and and still wait for the PM empriente?

I'm so confused.

it sounds like you don't really have a need for the Nice BB. Right now the Nice BB and Toiletry 15 are the latest must haves by many YouTubers...don't get caught up in buying something that just isn't practical for you. These items are great but only if you can actually use them! Do you need any other slgs? Definitely take a look at the empreinte Pochette Metis! Don't settle, only buy what you LOVE!!! Nice gift for you husband btw!

It sounds like the Nice was an impulse decision and now a case of buyer's remorse is setting in. I'd personally return the Nice, especially if it's not going to be as functional as you'd hoped it would be, and opt to wait for the PM when it becomes available and see if that's a better fit.

Reactions: Butterlite
Thanks so much everyone! I'd quote all of you, but I'm using the mobile app. You are all so right. I'll return the nice bb tomorrow and wait on the Emp PM. I really want something I will use everyday, and something that I absolutely LOVE. What's the point of buying for it to sit on a shelf in my closet? Thanks again for all of your wisdom and insight!

And I couldn't wait until Vday to give my hubby the pocket organizer. He was thrilled when he opened it.

Despite some of my fellow TPFers experimentations, I think the Nice BB as a handbag looks pretty awful.
It's a lovely (small) cosmetic case with a very attractive price in the LV line up. Honestly, I am thinking of buying it at some point (the price of the classic Nice is just so high! and most of the Nices on the secondary market are not pristine enough for my taste).

The Pochette Métis in monogram would be a great choice! It's just one of these 'new classics.'