A Limited Edition Speedy Reveal!

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
I happened to be browsing FP last week and that is when I came by this beauty and I just had to snatch it up. I was nervous the size 30 would be too big for me but I am thinking it just may work. I believe this bag is from the original launch of the Sprouse Graffiti collection and I really love how the darker green is a bit more on the understated side.

Anyways here she is the LE Stephan Sprouse Graffiti Speedy :yahoo:

Attachments

• speedy - Edited.jpg
    speedy - Edited.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,568
  • speedy3 - Edited.jpg
    speedy3 - Edited.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,559
I do have a few questions, any advice would be greatly appreciated;

1) Does having my jack and lucie key chain on it make it look to busy?
2) Does the bag look too big on me?
3) FP failed to mention that several letters having chipping, is this a serious issue?

Attachments

• speedy2 - Edited.jpg
    speedy2 - Edited.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,582
It looks great! I love this color too! I'm not a fan of the bright colors and think this is much more subtle and suitable for everyday. I don't think it's too busy with the charm or too big at all. You will get used to it :smile: it's just different from the 25s you are used to. I wish i could help you out on the chipping, but I have no clue!

I do have a few questions, any advice would be greatly appreciated;

1) Does having my jack and lucie key chain on it make it look to busy?
2) Does the bag look too big on me?
3) FP failed to mention that several letters having chipping, is this a serious issue?
That charm really suits the bag and, since it's small and has muted colors as well, it doesn't make it look busy.
The size seems irrelevant since the Graffiti seems to match your personal style...that's my first impression anyway.
The letters are silkscreened on and unfortunately, like the designs seen on the seasonal LE pieces, can chip away over time and use as the canvas flexes. On certain designs such as the Groom and MC it doesn't always look that great but for the Graffiti, especially the first release ones, it just adds to the grunge look.

Looks great! Not sure why you'd think it's too big. I like your charm too. This is my fave color of the initial Graffiti line and I've considered getting it. I believe this generation of silkscreening is more prone to chipping than newer bags.

That charm really suits the bag and, since it's small and has muted colors as well, it doesn't make it look busy.
The size seems irrelevant since the Graffiti seems to match your personal style...that's my first impression anyway.
The letters are silkscreened on and unfortunately, like the designs seen on the seasonal LE pieces, can chip away over time and use as the canvas flexes. On certain designs such as the Groom and MC it doesn't always look that great but for the Graffiti, especially the first release ones, it just adds to the grunge look.

Thank you so much for your reply. You really just made me feel so much better about the chipping, the FP tag is officially coming off :smile:

Looks great! Not sure why you'd think it's too big. I like your charm too. This is my fave color of the initial Graffiti line and I've considered getting it. I believe this generation of silkscreening is more prone to chipping than newer bags.

Thanks. I'm just somewhat self conscious about my size so I was worried it looked too big on me and emphasized how small I am.

Looks great on you!! Size. Check!! Charm. Check!! All good!

Thank you :smile:

It looks great! I love this color too! I'm not a fan of the bright colors and think this is much more subtle and suitable for everyday. I don't think it's too busy with the charm or too big at all. You will get used to it :smile: it's just different from the 25s you are used to. I wish i could help you out on the chipping, but I have no clue!

Thank you! Yeah it is definitely different than handling a 25 but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

So cute! No I think your bag charm looks great! I think size is fitting for you.
The chipping issue can eventually happen to any piece that is silkscreen.

Thank you! :smile:

I happened to be browsing FP last week and that is when I came by this beauty and I just had to snatch it up. I was nervous the size 30 would be too big for me but I am thinking it just may work. I believe this bag is from the original launch of the Sprouse Graffiti collection and I really love how the darker green is a bit more on the understated side.

Yassss! I was looking at one of these today! It's a holy grail, only in the white print. You rock this one better than I would do though! Great find! Congrats SpeedyJC!!!! Now with that new charm you got it's a done deal!!! I love to seeing the picture of that!!!!😍

I think it looks great on you! Not too big and I love the color, especially with your outfit in the picture. So cute! I like the charm on it too. Somehow they just seem right for each other. Enjoy! Great find.

I like the charm, I think it gives the bag a focus point and is less busy with it. I don't think it looks too big on you. Not sure about chipping. :biggrin: I was surprised to see you with dark hair, I have always imagined you looked just like Blondie. ;)

It looks amazing on you