~*~*~ a lil somethin' somethin' ~*~*~

i am a sucker for wristlets! i love ones with some thickness so i can shove my cell phone in without the wristlet losing it's shape... this dark and lovely dear completely fits the bill!!

3824191172_58114f3514.jpg

$31.99

as i was walking away from the clearance wristlet rack, i hear this plaintif whimper behind me... i wasn't sure where the sound was coming from but it sounded as though someone was in distress!! being the dutiful nurse, i HAD to render aid!! i was finally able to locate the source of sorrowful sounds in a storage drawer below the wristlet!! in there (along with some other quieter but very gorgeous girls) was "dark and lovely's" tan and terrific sister!!

3823389467_a9b196e2ae.jpg

$31.99

sometimes, i exaggerate (a little) about the girls speaking to me from their shelves but i SWEAR this little treasure was sitting on the shelf behind the register tethered to a MFF bag and she not only called my name but WINKED at me as i was trying to leave!! still full price but i couldn't pass her up!

3823392689_b4e97657f6.jpg

$30.40

Johniegirl I enjoy your reveal so much. Wow what a great Peyton and the wristlets are Fab are they Soho? How many Peytons do you have and can you do a family pic??

The ponytails rock hard...:tup:

as i was walking away from the clearance wristlet rack, i hear this plaintif whimper behind me... i wasn't sure where the sound was coming from but it sounded as though someone was in distress!! being the dutiful nurse, i HAD to render aid!! i was finally able to locate the source of sorrowful sounds in a storage drawer below the wristlet!! in there (along with some other quieter but very gorgeous girls) was "dark and lovely's" tan and terrific sister!!

3823389467_a9b196e2ae.jpg

$31.99

That's so funny because I was going to say the black is lovely but I love the tan! And what do you know, you bought it too. :lol: They are definitely a lovely pair!

like the sabrina, i had an inexplicable bias against coach sunglasses (i know, crazy!!! please forgive me!!!) it could be that my head is too big and they never fit me well or it could be that i just never ran across a pair that had the right blend of glam and rockstar appeal... all that ended today as i was strolling toward the counter and these stunner shade glimmered in the sun
(sun... fluorescent lighting, same difference!!)
3824275388_3ec650ac63.jpg

3823393521_71d019137c_m.jpg

$79.20

like the sabrina, i had an inexplicable bias against coach sunglasses (i know, crazy!!! please forgive me!!!) it could be that my head is too big and they never fit me well or it could be that i just never ran across a pair that had the right blend of glam and rockstar appeal... all that ended today as i was strolling toward the counter and these stunner shade glimmered in the sun
(sun... fluorescent lighting, same difference!!)
3824275388_3ec650ac63.jpg

3823393521_71d019137c_m.jpg

$79.20

LOOOOOVE those~