~*~*~ a lil somethin' somethin' ~*~*~

Mar 24, 2009
i had no intention of going back to the outlet til the floorset next week at the earliest (seriously!!) but earlier this week, i was calling my dear friends that work at the outlet to see how they were doing and all (okay, i was stalking goodies!)... low and behold, the planets aligned and they had a lonely lovely lass appear just at the moment i called... of course i had to put her on charge hold and OF COURSE i couldn't just leave her stranded up there til next week!! OF COURSE a couple of other goodies followed me home along with the new gal!!

wanna see em? :graucho:

first things first, i have to admit to something that brings me great shame as a mom of many coachlettes... i let my metallic finish fears make me return one of my favorite girls a couple of weeks ago!!! thankfully, she was still siting there patiently waiting for me to return today!!

3823386799_ecf68bc66f.jpg

$280.00

what was i thinking?!?!? i'm so glad my peyton family is intact again!!

the year is over half over but i just couldn't resist this prim and proper planner!! i love the turnlock and all the goodies that a recrammed inside - calendar, address book, notepad and shiny goldtone pen!!
3824193194_28c542c5ce.jpg
3823391503_bda51f9244.jpg

$39.99