~*~*~ a lil somethin' somethin' ~*~*~

first things first, i have to admit to something that brings me great shame as a mom of many coachlettes... i let my metallic finish fears make me return one of my favorite girls a couple of weeks ago!!! thankfully, she was still siting there patiently waiting for me to return today!!

3823386799_ecf68bc66f.jpg

$280.00

what was i thinking?!?!? i'm so glad my peyton family is intact again!!

i'm soooo jealous. i went this past wednesday to an outlet and she was still 350. congrats!

I didn't know they would send you a replacement. The one that I got from the outlets didn't have a pen so I thought I was just out of luck. If I call JAX will they send me one?

first things first, i have to admit to something that brings me great shame as a mom of many coachlettes... i let my metallic finish fears make me return one of my favorite girls a couple of weeks ago!!! thankfully, she was still siting there patiently waiting for me to return today!!

3823386799_ecf68bc66f.jpg

$280.00

what was i thinking?!?!? i'm so glad my peyton family is intact again!!
i got the same bag last weekend!! i got mine for 275! great deals we got, huh?? i lurveeeee mine!! i only used her once so far though, which was today *Teehee* :smile:

and finally...
the reason i made a trip to the outlet today was for this snow white darlin' that i had on charge hold!! i only have a couple of weeks of summer left to enjoy her though i may describe her as "off white" in the fall and "winter white" after thanksgiving so i can carry her through the rest of the year!!

3823387569_c6b3eedb14.jpg

$278.88

i love this one!!!!!!! i'm so jealous. congrats!