a lil' modelling pics(courtesy of some guest friends)....=p

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^^they were doing the 50% off when i got the bag(4th of july sales) although not the entire store was 50% off.. actually my FIL got it for me and my SIL (she got the blue one)...=)

2. That 4th of July sale was awesome. Kate Spade also had an additional 10% off coupon (good till October) for registered members of the North Georgia Premium Outlet. I bought the Tarrytown Maeda in Pacific Blue. Love love that bag. The Tarrytown Samson was a great deal as well at $108 including tax.

Opps, sorry gals didn't mean to turn this into a Kate Spade thread. What can I say, I love purses. LOL.

3. i've never thought about mixing coach with my other bag...i guess because i have alot of signature prints in gucci and lv so i think it might look funny....but the scarfs you paired with those bags look great!!!

4. I just love those little Madison wallets