A Letter To My Friends...from Selena!!lmao!

1. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Selena has graciously agreed to let me share the PM she just sent to me...I choked on my coffee reading it...LMAO..ENJOY!!!!!!!

Dear Purse Forum friends and enablers,

I have gone off the deep end. I just purchased a green graffiti speedy from the MP. My husband has just announced to me that we are entering "Divorce status alert". :cry: I might be looking for a sofa to crash on (Jill your the closest). I will probably arrive with my fabulous new bag.

If you dont see me on the boards for a while it will be because I will be preforming hours of blowjobs :shocked: just to keep a roof over my head. Its been fun.
    I will miss you all.....sniff sniff.
    I will be taking donations. So send freely to my cause.
    I have to go to Walmart now....I need :cry: kneepads to help me get thru this:sick: .

Your friend,
    Selena

2. Haha.. too funny !! Go Selena !

3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. Oh Selena, that is too funny. We have 2 extra bedrooms if you need to crash here.

5. oh that girl. :lol:

6. Too funny!

7. :roflmfao::lol:

8. Lol:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :lol:

9. LMAO! Oh my goodness. So bad!

10. OMG :roflmfao: :biggrin: :roflmfao:

11. Lol!!!

12. I am glad you are all laughing at my predicament!!! Oh its sooo funny. Its sooo funny. The only good thing is I am on a high protein diet.....

13. Watch out with too many blowjobs- once you start, they get spoiled and then you've create a monster!:sick:

However, I agree that this does serve well as a great negotiating/leverage/sympathy/makeup tool. Men are so simple.:graucho:

(Ooops, sorry Vlad.)

14. You are too funny:P
    My bf got a kick out of that too!

15. nice selena!!!....us here at the PF we are just soo mature arnt we!!!! :P
    :biggrin:
    but really dont leave us here we need ur humor!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice