May 29, 2008
Without further ado....!

No kidding,UPS!

SDC10083-1.jpg

Peeking out to say hi

SDC10085-1.jpg

HEY BABY! But wait...no dustbag? *sniffle* :sad:

SDC10086-1.jpg

With flash...see her chocolatey goodness? A little more red there than in Truffle, as you'll see....

SDC10087-1.jpg

With her sister, the very well-loved Truffle Minilisa (still holding most of my stuff from today, too).

SDC10088-1.jpg

Same shot, without flash

SDC10089.jpg

Closeup of the colors, no flash

SDC10090.jpg

And with flash

SDC10091.jpg

Leave it to DH to point out the flaw....apparently there is a bubble right here under the leather.

SDC10092.jpg

Gorgeous purple lining!

SDC10093.jpg

With the strap moved down and flopped over

SDC10094.jpg

And the straps, just in case anyone didn't realize how much you can customize the Mona Lethal!

SDC10095-1.jpg

Angellove14, I DO love her! :girlsigh:

Syb, I am finding it hard to answer your question. They're about the same as far as tone goes for "darkness" but the Espresso is somehow..deeper? Richer? Really, all I can compare it to, it seems, is food. Espresso reminds me of the top layer of a really good brownie. :weird: It's definitely got a red tone, and I hope my pics show that fairly well.

Voo, I swear on my Tano collection, I have come VERY close, DANGEROUSLY CLOSE to licking her.

LisaMM: You. Need. One. Seriously, I love my Three Fer and of course my Getting Warmer has a special place in my heart, but the ML is the perfect crossbody bag.

Love that color!! But what about the bubble? Is it bad enough to warrant exchanging it for another?

Joan

Ehh. It wouldn't be noticable to anyone who wasn't going in my bag. DH's point was for ~$200 I should have a perfect bag. My point was it's hand made, stuff is going to happen.

I guess I would consider returning it if MHB had another in stock, but to me it sort of gives my bag character. I'm weird, I know it.

I love bag character too @ beeb!

LOVELY bag, wowza... thanks for the shot comparing truffle and espresso (you should paste that baby up in the crunch color comparison thread too ;) )! Love it and I'm glad you're happy!