A lesson on chloe colors. . . HELP!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is the paddy coming out in aubergine?

2. ^I believe someone here already bought an aubergine. :yes:
    It has silver hardware.
    GORGEOUS.

3. There's a thread like that somewhere...

4. gloss gal:the baby paddy has a metallic aubergine in LVR. Not in the medium paddy.

5. Thanks Jen!

6. great idea! I can't think of any other brand of bag where the colors are so confusing. It seems like it is the biggest issue for all of us. Never have I seen so many shades of red, cream, or brown....and then they change the shade and names of them twice a year to top it off. I would love a little directory of colors and what year/season they are from.

7. Sounds like a worthy project :graucho:

Count me in!!

8. Yep, Ellay bought a gorgeous aubergine Paddy :smile:

9. Here is my acier paddy hobo...it is a great color it has taupe, golden metallic look and reminds me of champagne out of a silver goblet.

Attached Files:

10. That's HOT Tulemar!!

(oops, do I have to pay royalties to Paris now??)

11. I went to the trunk show today and bought the exact bag tulemar has and it is gorgeous. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is almost a pewter with a brown base in it. It has the silver hardwarwe but the gold would have looked good as well. It is a fantastic color. The other coor I loved was the cream. A beautiful warmer, darker than ivory but still cream, can good all four seasons. Cream is my next color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice