A legacy shoulder bag - finally!

Yay congrats!!! You got a great deal, too - I paid around $220 for each of my raisin and juniper ones. I think I would like a legacy ponytail scarf with that one, and I love my little koi fish on whiskey bags - the gold of the fish brings out the warm tones of the whiskey leather perfectly.

What a great deal - and an awesome seller!! I love the complete disclosure and close up pics. Great find - can't wait to see pics of her when she arrives.

The script heart looks gorgeous on my legacy shoulder bags:tup: I don't see any on eBay but maybe JAX still has them. Style #92069

Attachments

• 92069_d1.jpg
    92069_d1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 30
What a great deal - and an awesome seller!! I love the complete disclosure and close up pics. Great find - can't wait to see pics of her when she arrives.

The script heart looks gorgeous on my legacy shoulder bags:tup: I don't see any on eBay but maybe JAX still has them. Style #92069

Kphillips, I LOVE that keyfob. Great choice!!

Congrats!! that a great deal!! I've been looking on ebay a couple times a day looking for the right shoulder bag. I've seen some w/ the legacy ponytail scarf & it looks really good, or maybe the tattersall!

I got it on Saturday! HOLY FAST shipping :smile: And the bag is amazing. BEST eBay seller ever ;) I love love love this bag. It's perfect. I also stopped at the Coach store on Sunday (my first time at the Mayfair Coach in Milwaukee, and that store SUCKS) with my PCE and got a new wallet!

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg