A legacy bag came home with me from the outlet today

I have that same bag and its one of my favorites. I got mine at a decent ebay price, but you did really good finding one at an outlet - my outlets never had the satchels, just the totes for a short time in December.

LOL! I was looking for your reveal..not sure how I missed it until now.

WOW...it still has the protective packaging! She's a beauty and the color is perfect for all seasons in the NW. Glad it worked out for ya!

PS - DH is laughing at me now. After seeing that smooth Garcia leather again, I'm contemplating getting back on the tracker for the top handle bag. Now see what you did! :P

LOL! I was looking for your reveal..not sure how I missed it until now.

WOW...it still has the protective packaging! She's a beauty and the color is perfect for all seasons in the NW. Glad it worked out for ya!

PS - DH is laughing at me now. After seeing that smooth Garcia leather again, I'm contemplating getting back on the tracker for the top handle bag. Now see what you did! :P

When I saw the protective packaging still on I thought holy smokes what luck! I have never seen a bag at the outlet before with the protective wrap still on.

I think my DH is ready to have me committed. I go back and forth about bags a lot. :roflmfao: And now I kinda want a second bag. :graucho: