A laugh for a sub-forum that is always negative

OMG! :nuts:
Buyer:
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Cock was broken
Follow-up by Buyer: Make that, Clock was broken

OMG - literally LOLing!! :smile:

Although these types of ones make me want Ebay to force buyers to sit a test before being able to buy anything!

Buyer: It's hard to leave feedback before you get the item.

Buyer: will pay you tomorrow

Buyer: If you have another, I am interested. Please let me know

Are these for real?:lolots: I wish they linked to the original feedback page -- I'd love to read more comments left by some of these sellers!

I found these on the Ebay board.

"POSITIVE: Item shipped quickly, have been having erotic dreams about seller. Thanks!

NEUTRAL: Excellent communication, but should've poked holes in box before shipping the kitten. Refunded.

NEGATIVE: Though you did nothing wrong, I am giving you this negative feedback to teach you that the universe is arbitrary and unfair.

Here is another

HOW LONG DOES POSTAGE TAKE. I ORDERED IT ON MONDAY AND I PAID FOR EXPRESS POST?

Reply by world_hobby: It will take FOREVER, if you pay into the wrong account!!!!

Positive: excellent ebayer! payment prompt with interest!! thanks for the extra 20 bucks!

Positive: If we were in prison, I'd protect you in the shower. Highly recommended A++++++

Seller keeps pestering me to hurry up and leave feedback. Go away seller.
Reply by digsy99 (Dec-03-01 19:09):
Didn't pester, emailed ONCE saying I've left feedback and that he do the same

POSITIVE: I don’t really remember what I ordered. But I’ve been sitting in the box it came in all day, and it’s great!

POSITIVE: The way you wrote my zip-code makes me weak in the knees. Such smooth strokes. A+!"

And this guy leaves nothing but crazy feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...mPage=-1&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&mPg=13&page=1