A late summer reveal!! =d

MDN10021

Feb 20, 2009
Hi Everyone, so I just received my summer girl today via FED EX & wanted to share!!!!!!!!!! VERRRRRY excited here, I posted about a month ago in major CONTEMPLATION whether I should invest in white or not (This is my 3rd Birkin & YES I AM INLOVE/ Addicted!!), but after much approval and my ability to NOT resist I got her!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:
Thanks to everyone for the support!!!!

Summer is ending here in NYC but there's always resort vacation and next year =D

* * * * 35 White Clemence PHW* * * *

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 665
  • B6.jpg
    B6.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 662
  • B5.jpg
    B5.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 164
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 76
  • B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 109
Wow!!! Love your white birkin!!! Def a great investment!
CONGRATS!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi MDN10021, love the white its georgous, u don't mind me asking I'm from the ny area too been to Hermes and I don't see the birkins on display, did u place an order on a waiting list, or it happen that u saw it, and did u get your bags at the madison ave store, sorry for sooooo many ? thanks

H wall street, they are the NICEST!!! :biggrin: The wait for one to pop around was not much, only a little over a month... I had seen one early this summer with GHW in Madison store but I was unsure about it..

Jen, I have worked with this SA before I am always purchasing things here & there in addition to birkins in the past so she was kind enough to help me out after my "request". I must say though everyone in that store is very accommodating in comparison to madison store! =/