A late quick reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this 2.5 weeks ago but haven't unpacked it until now (!!). Not good at all but finally it is free out in the air :biggrin:

It was raining heavy the day I bought it. (I didn't even remove the wet rain cover!!! Haha)
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465676993.309214.jpg

Someone up for guessing? You might know from this picture if it is a bag or SLG ;)
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465677054.902268.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465677167.144154.jpg

2. And since I am very unpatient I won't wait until people start guessing ;)

So here is the rest!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465677434.762066.jpg

Alma BB in Blueberry :biggrin:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465677459.406351.jpg

3. That's beautiful. Congrats! :loveeyes:

4. And for those who loves mod shots, here is a very colorful picture in bad lightning and dirty mirror with me in very cosy clothes haha.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465677544.134586.jpg

5. Fantastic! Congratulations!! Beautiful color on a classic chic bag!

6. What an AMAZING bag! I love it!

7. Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to get something in blueberry epi. Congrats and enjoy!

8. Oh wow, i love how patience you are to wait till 2.5 weeks to open it :smile: Your alma is so beautiful and blueberry is an amazing colour :smile: Congratulation and enjoy :smile:

9. She's gorgeous and looks great on you, congrats!

10. Thank you! Just had to have something in this amazing color and was deciding between nano noé and alma bb :smile:

Thank you! It sure is gorgeous! :biggrin:

Blueberry epi is just TDF hehe. Fell hard for this color :biggrin:

Hahaha, well, let's just say that I didn't WAIT 2.5 weeks for opening it. I just had no time/energy/was too tired to even think about it. Wouldn't be able to actively wait 2.5 weeks :P

11. Beautiful bag ! Congrats!

12. Congrats!!! I love the blueberry epi!!! I just got an alma bb in anthracite, but this would have been my next color choice. Such the perfect cheery color!

13. Wow. Great colour. Fab bag!

14. Fantastic color.

15. Epi blueberry is beautiful, congratulations!