A late Mulberry Christmas treat for me!

No, sadly I haven't received anything yet - guess I will have to wait 'till after New Year's :sad: I'll be sure to post when it arrives!

OOO,Pigen!!! I'm feeling your pain and sympathise totally!!! My scarf has'nt turned up yet!! Guess I'll be waiting for the post to get going again in the New Year too!!!:sad:

But hey!!!!!!! You'll have such a cute bag!!! Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

Yeah, I had heard that Royal Mail could be really slow, but I hadn't expected it to be this bad - must be because of the holidays... I just tried to track the parcel and it isn't registred anywhere so I'm a bit concerned that something might have gone wrong... I have asked the seller to contact RM tomorrow, so will have to wait for information - hope poor Rosemary isn't lost :cry:

Hope your scarf arrives soon, Chaz - it's such a pain to constantly be listening for the mailman ;)

Yup,I think our mailmans emigrated!!! BUT the post is notoriously slow at this time of year,still something nice to look forward to in 2008!! Will have to do modelling pics of said scarf with the jacket I have in mind,plus the sage suede one I got today!! I think this scarf may turn out tobe quite a clever purhase,and Tagullah loves hers so I'm really chuffed!!! But not about the wait!:Push:

:yahoo: Rosemary finally arrived this morning after a very long wait! Here she is:
DSC02202.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

Edit: Oops - sorry about the huge pics!

Thank you! Yes, she's most definitely worth it! The size and the shoulder strap makes it such a practical bag - I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of her...