Pigen

aka Camilla
O.G.
May 8, 2007
Yay! Just hit Buy-It-Now on a chocolate Rosemary :yahoo:
Can't wait 'till it gets here!

f053_1JPG.jpg

Thank you both! :winkiss:
Yes, it's an Ebay buy... I got JazzyJay to authenticate so hopefully that is the exact bag I receive! I have been lucky with Mulberry on Ebay before, so I hope that everything goes smoothly this time also.. I haven't purchased from this seller before, but her feedback is good so fingers crossed!

Congratulations! It´s a lovely bag and there are soooo many of them out there! As a "newbeginner" I just keep on finding new desireable Mulberries ALL the time! Can´t be good for the bankaccount (not to mention household-peace...).

Merry Christmas!:tup:

Congratulations! It´s a lovely bag and there are soooo many of them out there! As a "newbeginner" I just keep on finding new desireable Mulberries ALL the time! Can´t be good for the bankaccount (not to mention household-peace...).

Merry Christmas!:tup:

Thank you! Yep, I know what you mean! It is so frustrating that there are so many gorgeous bag and not enough funds! :hysteric:
I just paid for this beauty and here I am thinking of more bags already... But I think a ban is a good idea for me untill I sell something to cover my next purchase :shame:

No, haven't received Rosemary yet, but can hardly wait! She was posted on the 24th so hopefully it won't be long now (fingers crossed!)...
I'll be sure to post pics when I get my hands on her :graucho: