A large chocolate reveal!!!!

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
My new Elgin!!!!:yahoo:In excellent condition- in fact doesnt look like its ever been used! Thanks to one of our great e-bay sellers!:P

0022.jpg

0012.jpg

Forgot to say there is a bit of a story about me finally getting an elgin. When i first discovered Mulberry in 2006 the first bag i purchased was a choc/oak Elgin off e-bay- unfortunately I was sent a fake oak Elgin- not even the same picture that was listed. It sat under my bed for a year before i eventually spilt a cup of tea off my bedside cabinet all over it and it went in the bin. Well 4 years later and definately wiser because of this fab forum i found this fab authentic specimen on e-bay being sold by one of our trusted sellers and couldnt resist it. Sticking to my one in- one out policy im afraid oak effie was sacrificed to make this purchase.

Last edited:
Gorgeous - I'm jealous!! :greengrin:

Funnily enough, I put a chocolate elgin to watch on evilbay this morning! I love them - I already have an oak version which I use for work for carrying my laptop and a dark blood red one which was a sample from Shepton. As well as a choc one, I'd love an olive green one next. Better late than never.....

Gorgeous - I'm jealous!! :greengrin:

Funnily enough, I put a chocolate elgin to watch on evilbay this morning! I love them - I already have an oak version which I use for work for carrying my laptop and a dark blood red one which was a sample from Shepton. As well as a choc one, I'd love an olive green one next. Better late than never.....

would that be the naughtipidgen one by any chance? looks gorgeous!!!!:graucho:

^^^ Thanks ditab- haven't seen you around much lately- bet the littluns are keeping you busy!!!

I'm lurking quite a bit but usually holding a baby and can't be bothered type a response with only one hand :shame: But yes, definitely being kept busy... don't know how you managed twins :nuts:

Oh, so you did buy one - good on you! I love Elgin, and this specimen seems to have a particularly lovely slouchy/soft leather and gorgeous graining. Stunning and a healthy piece of chocolate. Elgin suits you perfectly, this style looks so great on you!

Just a little sad to hear oak Effie had to leave, since she too looked so great on you.

But congrats, and enjoy your new gorgous bag!