A large chocolate reveal!!!!

Thankyou everyone for all the lovely comments. I used Mr elgin yesterday shopping all day in Cambridge and am pleased to report he was a joy to use- sat well on my shoulder and easy to access. Didn't get too heavy either but i was mindful not to overfill him!!!! A definate keeper!!!!

Wow Jo, Elgin looks great on you. I've been thinking about an Elgin more and more but I think I'm too short for it really, don't you think? It'll come down past my bum!!

It really does look as though it was designed for you - especially in Chocolate!

it really does suit you extremely well Jo...you really have found what suits you and you like and choc bags are that. You sport the Elgin better than any other modeling pic i have seen!

Glad to hear Elgin has passed the first crucial road test. The more I think about it, Elgin is the obvious style for you.
Yep, those boots of yours will always be Bath boots!

Thankyou snowshoe and LF !!! Dare i say it - i think my bag collection is pretty much done unless i could convince DH to get me an oak bays!!! Unless Mulberry come up with something new i love- i'll just be having to make use of my 'old' style bags!!!!

I think this Elgin will become a firm fave Ali !!!! It's so nice to find a Mulberry with a decent strap drop! (I think it might be a bit tall for you too if i'm being honest!!!!)