A joint venture reveal

Yes it's a Speedy 30 - I was so thrilled I got a little teary.

I never thought I'd find one but when I mentioned to my dear SA that I was after a Nomade Speedy but have never seen one for sale at the store, he casually said "are you really? - you've never mentioned it before, we have one at the back". I think my smile was from ear to ear and he came back with my dream bag the Speedy 30 in Nomade Leather.

BTW it was the last one for sale in Australia how about that - I thought they were sold out years ago. What an awesome day I got to spend with my DH and LV.

I hope you enjoyed my reveal.

Congrats! I just sold my nomade speedy--your pictures makes me miss it:smile: Did you buy the leather lotion LV sells for it? I found that it made a huge difference and kept the bag in great condition for 3 years!! Every time I scratched it, the lotion smoothed it right out! Congrats again!!! You will love that bag:smile:

Congrats! I just sold my nomade speedy--your pictures makes me miss it:smile: Did you buy the leather lotion LV sells for it? I found that it made a huge difference and kept the bag in great condition for 3 years!! Every time I scratched it, the lotion smoothed it right out! Congrats again!!! You will love that bag:smile:

Yes I bought the lotion and I was going to read the instruction booklet on the weekend. Do I put in on before I use it or after I use it I'm not too sure.

Yes I bought the lotion and I was going to read the instruction booklet on the weekend. Do I put in on before I use it or after I use it I'm not too sure.

I put the lotion on before the first time I used it. After that, I would mainly use it as needed when it would get scratched. Definitely treat it before you use it, as this protects it in the future!! I would definitely use the lotion about once every few months at the beginning. After a while, the bag starts to darken and needs less "babying"

I put the lotion on before the first time I used it. After that, I would mainly use it as needed when it would get scratched. Definitely treat it before you use it, as this protects it in the future!! I would definitely use the lotion about once every few months at the beginning. After a while, the bag starts to darken and needs less "babying"

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated! :smile: