A Jaded Reveal....

:woot::woot::woot:
I love the bag!!!!
:woot::woot::woot:

And, even better, I think it looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good on you.

:heart::heart:the slouch and the color and the hardware and how she fits your frame.

Other than that, yea, like...what's there left to say????

Oh, yes:

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Woohoo! Seeing the reveals for this Jade Sage is making me really want to see it in person. The details look beautiful, the texture seems fun to touch and it's FANTASTIC on you.

Congratulations and enjoy :smile:

Beautiful bag; I think it fits you well! I'm used to carrying smaller bags than that myself (and I'm slender like you), so I always feel like it looks a little odd when I try on a larger bag...maybe that's all it is for you too?

The Jade Sage is pretty, but I'm going to go against the grain and say that I like the Aegean color better. However, if you love it, then definitely keep it because it looks beautiful on you!

OOoh it's so beautiful. I love that bag! I definitely think it looks great, not too big, but if you don't like the feel of carrying a bigger bag, perhaps it would not be for you.

I don't think your size has anything to do with the bag looking good or bad on you. It's gorgeously structured and (IMO) could be worn by anyone. I'm very petite and small too, and I definitely have no intention of letting this bag's size get in the way of buying one of the grays as soon as they can be ordered (May 18 can't get here soon enough!).

That said, the color is just.... le sigh. :girlsigh:

Beautiful bag...great color!!! I don't think it looks too big on you, but if you think it's too big and won't end up carrying it for that reason, maybe you should keep the hobo. Either way, they are both very pretty bags.