A hypothecial game... :)

gatchie

O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
Let's say... You'll be on a holiday for three weeks and you could only take ONE bag and ONE SLG with you. Which would it be? The bag/SLG will be used for all events you would event during the 3 week period (parties, dinners, coffees, etc).

The bag would also have to be in your current collection, not your wishlist ;)

I'll play. ;)

Artsy MM in Monogram and Zippy Wallet in Bleu Nuit - even though there's nothing especially suitable for parties there the Zippy sort of doubles as a clutch and I'd rather die than be without a wallet, so. :P

TP 26 Damier ebene and Zippy Bleu Infini.

I am learning to love this bag and loving having a clutch !!!! I wouldnt mind being without a real bag plus this little darling can do evening, daytime, parties, whatever !!! its so chic and versatile.

Popincourt Haut - shoulder bag for day, handheld for night time.

And Azur clés for quick outings - keys, ID, Credit Cards, lipgloss and cash are all one needs

If the holiday is in a warm place, then my Sherwood PM in Blanc Corail, because it's perfect for both day and evening and my Vernis Blanc Corail Cles with it.

If the holiday is in winter, or otherwise not in a such a warm place, then my Verona PM for the same reason, it's perfect both day and night and my Ebene Cles to go with it.

Damier speedy 30, and my little red vernis ludlow wallet.

Its funny to think that out of all the beautiful bags we have, most people consider the Speedy. =D

Last edited: