A husband at the factory store and my new key fob

reedrune

Dec 26, 2012
Hey y'all!

First, I was SO excited to come across the adorable doggie key fob at the mens factory store today! I saw it on here recently and fell in love. I meant to use it as an actual keychain, but gave in and put it right on my purse!

tumblr_mh9lzkOFqk1s3o2j0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh9lzkOFqk1s3o2j0o2_500.jpg

Secondly - today's outlet trip was unusually fun. My husband has been buying storage lockers lately (sigh, banker-type by day, looking for something fun and different by night!!) and recently saw one with a bunch of purses. He's been interested in identifying 'good' handbags, so after hitting the Adidas outlet he joined me at coach and I had him 'pet' the mff bags, my bag and some of the deletes in the store. I pointed out the hardware, handles and logos. He was TOTALLY into it, and there was some in-store quizzing going on where he was petting the bags and telling me what he thought. It was totally fun and I thought some of y'all might be amused as well!

Funniest part: him, wondering why we don't take the 'hanging things' off our bags. He doesn't understand the coach tags.

We left with him having a better appreciation of my bag - he has a preference for the 'nice' bags that are non-siggy. On the way home, he reached over to pet my bag a few times.

I think we ALL know who's getting a super-nice man-bag from coach for his birthday!

Cute FOB! Too funny, wish I could could get my hubby to do that! I'm lucky if he finds a chair to sit in and doesn't ask to leave every 5 minutes! He does like to ask when were out in public if a purse is FP or MFF or fake. Training him will take a while, but hopefully we'll get there!

SillyMilliePup said:
Cute FOB! Too funny, wish I could could get my hubby to do that! I'm lucky if he finds a chair to sit in and doesn't ask to leave every 5 minutes! He does like to ask when were out in public if a purse is FP or MFF or fake. Training him will take a while, but hopefully we'll get there!

Could we be married to the same man?

Hey y'all!

First, I was SO excited to come across the adorable doggie key fob at the mens factory store today! I saw it on here recently and fell in love. I meant to use it as an actual keychain, but gave in and put it right on my purse!

Secondly - today's outlet trip was unusually fun. My husband has been buying storage lockers lately (sigh, banker-type by day, looking for something fun and different by night!!) and recently saw one with a bunch of purses. He's been interested in identifying 'good' handbags, so after hitting the Adidas outlet he joined me at coach and I had him 'pet' the mff bags, my bag and some of the deletes in the store. I pointed out the hardware, handles and logos. He was TOTALLY into it, and there was some in-store quizzing going on where he was petting the bags and telling me what he thought. It was totally fun and I thought some of y'all might be amused as well!

Funniest part: him, wondering why we don't take the 'hanging things' off our bags. He doesn't understand the coach tags.

We left with him having a better appreciation of my bag - he has a preference for the 'nice' bags that are non-siggy. On the way home, he reached over to pet my bag a few times.

I think we ALL know who's getting a super-nice man-bag from coach for his birthday!

Great story -- funny as well.:roflmfao:

Hey y'all!

OK, how cute is that?? Must have!

What a fun read and I love that little doggie! Sweet hubby....love when the menfolk "get" our obsession.

My DH appreciates my interest in Coach to an extent, especially after I compared it to his obsession with classic cars.........sleek body lines, choice of interior/exterior colors, the smell of a good leather, hardware, hanging doodads, etc.

Cute doggie and story! I have my husband on purse training wheels. He's finally on board with Coach and appreciates their value/cost. There's a commercial currently running where this lady grabs two bags to purchase for $150 (it's not about purses -but that's not the point) and so he goes "$150 - those aren't that good!!" So - about the training wheels - as much as I LOVE my Coach and always will - I really want an LV. You can't just throw a $1 or 2,000 price tag at this man of mine. You have work him up to that point. I at least got him to go with me to our Macy's recently to look. Baby steps. Besides, he has his expensive hobbies too - flying RC planes. Sorry for hijacking your thread, OP!! I love hearing the hubby stories!