A Hug for shopmom/A Plume for me

I think it looks great on you. I think you should keep it, it is such a beautiful bag. But, as Greentea said, you really need to love the bag to justify keeping it. If you don't really love the bag send it back, especially if you are going to get a credit on your card.

I'm typically not a fan of the big bags but this bag REALLY looks good on you. It looks like a purse, not a tote or briefcase. Even though it is not a small bag, I don't find it disproportionate. You should really keep it!:yes:

OK, it's official. I'm going to keep it. Fesdu just saw it IRL and she didn't think it was that big on me. Thanks for all of your feedback! You guys are the BEST!!!!

yep..after careful investigation..my conclusion is..that plume is NOT BIG AT ALL! it looks perfect on jehaga since she is a pretty tall lady. and it wasn't as bulky as I thought it would be. It's a nice size and looks really elegant! the photo doesn't do the justice. that plume with it's owner is TDF!
and of course it's a super good deal since the SA in SCP quoted me another togo plume for $6350 this morning! *faint*

poohbearpooh said:
I second that! It doesn't look too big...

I third it!!!

Love it...love the color, size, the way it looks on you (you have a super body!!)

I agree better to be a tiny big than too small...trust me...as you get a tad older you will welcome a slightly bigger bag.

You have to love it though.....and I just read that you are keeping it!!!! YES!!!