A Holy Grail Reveal!

Here she is!! Pearly beige caviar with matte gold hardware clutch with chain thanks to a lovely tpf member. 😀 I originally wanted a mini but I'm glad I got the CWC since I'm waiting on the fuchsia mini before leaving for ban island.. I'll need a variety of styles since I'll be there for a while. :smile:

Amazing find! Still regret passing on this color.

Hi cdinh!!! Congraulations on your holy grail pearly beige!! She is so pretty and the photo really shows the pearly part. :woohoo:
Thank you! I tried capturing the pearliness of the bag when I took the photos. I didn't edit the photo bc I wanted it to represent the bag's true color. It's my favorite chanel right now, I think bc the pearliness is different from all my other chanel bags.

Amazing find! Still regret passing on this color.
Thank you! You should hunt one down, you wont regret it once you find it! I was so mad at myself for passing up on it but when I found the CWC it brought a big smile to my face and it still does just thinking about it!

Here she is!! Pearly beige caviar with matte gold hardware clutch with chain thanks to a lovely tpf member. 😀 I originally wanted a mini but I'm glad I got the CWC since I'm waiting on the fuchsia mini before leaving for ban island.. I'll need a variety of styles since I'll be there for a while. :smile:

Congratulations cdinh87! I am so happy you found your pearly beige caviar with matte
gold! Stunning

:biggrin:

wowowowowowowowo :nuts: the gold hardware with that shade of beige is stunning! I am so jealous, love it! The CWC is perfection, Chanel's most perfect clutch IMO.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I decided to do my nails again today with another Chanel inspired designed! 3D camellia flower with swarovski crystals and pearls! The flower can be better but it will take some practicing to perfect it. Thank you everyone for letting me share with you my holy grail bag!

I can never get enough of your nails! I didn't realize you did them yourself! Impressive:biggrin:

wowowowowowowowo :nuts: the gold hardware with that shade of beige is stunning! I am so jealous, love it! The CWC is perfection, Chanel's most perfect clutch IMO.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you for letting me share with you! :smile:

I will right there with you!:lol:

At least we can bring a suitcase full of purses with us!

I can never get enough of your nails! I didn't realize you did them yourself! Impressive:biggrin:
Thank you, I'm still learning. :smile: I'd like to try other types of flowers but I'm currently obsessed with camellias!