A Holy Grail Reveal!

I've never seen it in this color with matte gold. You are so lucky! love the mani looks amazing too congrats ♡♡♡

Thank you! I believe it's a hard to find color combo.. I've been looking for the pearly beige for a while now.. So glad I finally added it to my collection. :smile:

Thank you for sharing. It truly is divine. I'm so sad that I missed out on this in 2012. It is so beautiful. Mod shots when you have time!!
Thank you! I will try to post some mods shots when I'm back home next week :smile:

Congrats on your beautiful CWC!!!!! It's a stunner :heart: The colour is amazing!!!

How exciting to find your HG! Many congrats, she's lovely!

Your nails are fab too! :smile:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: love your nails :smile:) congrats
Thank you!!!

Congrats on your pearly beige!! Super gorgeous!!! Is this available currently this season? It's so beautiful!!
Thank you. It's not available this season, I found it on eBay in really good condition!

Wow!! I love your nail art!!
Thank you! :smile:

Big congrats! I've been searching for the same bag too, you're so lucky
Thank you! Are you looking for the CWC also? I will keep an eye out for ya.

So happy you were able to get yout UHG. She is indeed a beauty and looks brand new. Your nails look fantastic!
Thank you! She does look brand new, it says used but its in excellent condition. I'm so happy with my purchase! I almost settled for a beige w GHW m/l flap bc the price increase but then I found her!

Oh my. That bag and those nails! Congratulations and enjoy in good health. See you on the island later on!
I'll see you on the island! I'm hoping for beautiful weather and some delicious cocktails! lol

Very nice, Congrats.
Thank you!

Pearly beige is my holy grail too! Congrats and enjoy your gorgeous bag!
Thank you! What style are you looking for? jumbo, ml flap, CWC, mini, woc?

Thank you! I believe it's a hard to find color combo.. I've been looking for the pearly beige for a while now.. So glad I finally added it to my collection. :smile:

Thank you! I will try to post some mods shots when I'm back home next week :smile:

Thank you!!!

Thank you. It's not available this season, I found it on eBay in really good condition!

Even better!! Congrats!!! Glad you found your ideal pearly beige!!!

Even better!! Congrats!!! Glad you found your ideal pearly beige!!!

Me too! The picture does no justice! Its beautiful IRL!

SUCH a beauty!! Congrats!

Congrats!!! I love cwc and what an awesome colour and HW!!

Thank you! Its my first CWC, I never thought I'd ever purchase one BC I've been looking for it in a mini but I'm glad I got the CWC in this color.. I think its more suitable for formal affairs.. I think if I got a pearly biege in the mini it would be too casual for weddings, etc.

The pearly beige is so beautiful! Love your nails too!
Thank you! Its getting better the more I practice these 3D nail art. Lol